FJ Cruiser Owners…
When the FJ concept first appeared in 2003 it looked awesome and even included a winch that was hidden behind the bumper. Well if you went to your local Toyota dealer you could get a very capable and off-road ready FJ Cruiser, but you could not get the hidden winch as seen on the FJ concept vehicle.
We figured we weren’t the only ones who wanted it so Hidden Winch Mount Specialist designed and developed a hidden winch mount for the 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser that is a simple bolt on replacement for your wimpy factory bumper.
The system is a simple bolt-on upgrade. No welding required. It requires only minor trimming of the plastic on your factory bumper cover.
This mounting system weighs around 35lbs. Our test model, with the use of synthetic winch rope, aluminum hawse fairlead and safety thimble on our 8000lb winch and Hidden Winch Mount Specialist weighed in at around 85lbs.
Hidden Winch Mount Specialist Advantages
- No need for a heavy , bulky aftermarket winch bumper.
- No need to upgrade to a heavier suspension saving you time and money.
- Winch and Solenoid pack are hidden from the elements so your investment stays in like new condition.
- Simple bolt on system that takes less than 4 hours to install with simple hand tools and minor drilling and cutting of the factory plastic bumper.
- Not to mention a super clean, yet winch ready FJ!
Toyota FJ Cruiser Details
For use with 8000lb, 10,000lb non-integrated solenoid winches.
Solenoid Bracket is NOT included with this product and the use of a wireless remote style winch is recommended. Otherwise, it’s up to you to relocate the solenoid pack so that it is accessible for winch remote control.
By purchasing the Hidden Winch Mount Specialist you the purchaser are soley responsible for replacing the factory bumper/crush zone with this system.
Winch is not included